50 Word Wheel Challenges for Kids
(Subject to VAT, if applicable)
Do the kids love word puzzles and anagrams? Are you looking for something to stretch their word power and concentration, or to use as a time-filler at home or in the classroom? Our Word Wheel puzzles tick all the boxes and in a few clicks you can start printing some of our 50 Word Wheel Challenges for Kids!
"I purchased the word wheel challenge pack and started it yesterday with my grade 5 class. They had a blast! We're going to come up with a system that will earn prizes for most words made and for the special word too! Thanks for creating this!"
We’ve chosen our 9 letter words very carefully. The vast majority are nouns. Many of the puzzles can be linked to specific holidays (Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Bonfire Night) or themes (Farmyard, Back to School, etc). You can see some examples here.
Rather than give away the hidden 9 letter words in the puzzles, we’ve provided a separate index for parents and teachers as part of this package.
All our Word Wheel Challenges come with a solution sheet - again in a separate file within this download - which reveals the large anagram as well as a selection of words which we have found ourselves. We have limited the lists to “normal” words that might be accessible to children.
We provide targets on all our Word Wheel Challenges, to give children something to aim for. They are a guide only.
And one more thing! We have heard that these puzzles are enjoyed by all age groups and particularly seniors. We have therefore left our usual “Keeping Kids Busy” tag line off the pages in this pack.
- This is a digital download (17.5 MB)
- 50 Word Wheel Challenges for Kids comprises 4 pdf files, in a zip file.
- You will need to unzip the download and use a pdf reader (such as Acrobat Reader) to open and print the files.
- You will receive a link to download your pdf file as soon as your payment goes through.
- We recommend downloading this file onto your computer. Although we provide a link for you to download to Dropbox, we do not provide support for mobile / tablet issues.
- We ask that teachers buy one copy per classroom, rather than sharing with colleagues.
- The first 6 puzzles in 50 Word Wheel Challenges for Kids are available free here.
Also available as a "real" book from your local Amazon: