Flags of Africa - Large Printable Flags
(Subject to VAT, if applicable)
Here are the 54 flags of Africa, ready to print and display in large size. They are perfect for classrooms, celebrations, sporting events and all sorts of learning activities.
- This pack contains 3 separate pdf files, each containing all the flags but with slight variations
- Pdf 1 contains 1 large flag per page
- Bonus pdf 2 contains 1 large flag per page with an additional flag at the top of each flag to convert the flags into "bunting". When you fold the flap over, the country name will be on the back.
- Bonus pdf 3 is a slideshow which you can run on your whiteboard or computer screen
- Each pdf file has a clickable index to take you to the correct flag (and back) quickly, and pages are labelled to make them easy to browse
- Our large flags come in the correct ratios
- We've also drawn in a "flag pole" to remind you how the flag is flown.
- This is a digital download with 3 pdf files zipped up into one compressed zip file (9 MB)
- You will receive a link to download your zip file as soon as your payment goes through.
- You will need to be able to open a zip file and have a pdf reader (such as Acrobat Reader) to open and print the file.
- We recommend downloading this file onto your computer. Although we provide a link for you to download to Dropbox, we do not provide support for mobile / tablet issues.
- We ask that teachers buy one copy per classroom, rather than sharing with colleagues.
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe