Flags of Africa - Matching Cards
(Subject to VAT, if applicable)
There are 54 pairs of cards in our Flags of Africa set: one for the country flag and one for the country name. We've designed them so that they are quick to print and cut out, and you can either use them in matching activities or as double-sided flash cards. They are also a useful size for all sorts of projects.
As matching cards:
Print the pages onto card and cut each card out, slicing along the dotted lines and the outside edges. Choose a few sets of cards to start with and either simply shuffle them up for your child to sort into pairs, or play a memory game. As your child learns the flags, increase the number of pairs you give him or her.
As double-sided flash cards:
Print the pages onto light card or good paper. Apply glue to the back of the printed area then fold in half along the vertical middle dotted line, lining up carefully. Now cut along the horizontal lines and around the edges to separate out your flash cards. Quick and easy!
These matching cards come in one easy pdf with a clickable index at the front to make it easy to find and print the page you want.
- This is a digital download (1.5 MB)
- You will receive a link to download your pdf file as soon as your payment goes through.
- You will need a pdf reader (such as Acrobat Reader) to open and print the file.
- We recommend downloading this file onto your computer. Although we provide a link for you to download to Dropbox, we do not provide support for mobile / tablet issues.
- We ask that teachers buy one copy per classroom, rather than sharing with colleagues.
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe