My Book of Lists
(Subject to VAT, if applicable)
Make Lists - It's the Fun Way to Journal!
There are many people out there, young and old, who love to make lists. I know, because I'm one of them, and so is my daughter! For the list-makers in the world, there's no better way of filling the odd moment than trying to come up with our top ten movies, our favourite celebrities, our best day ever... and if you do it on paper, with the help of our gorgeously illustrated printable pages, you'll have a record you can treasure forever.
Is your child not so keen on lists and journals? Or even putting pen to paper? List-making, our way, is a kind of "prompted" journaling, and it's fun to do! We've tried to come up with so many ideas that all kids will find something that sparks their interest, and even the most reluctant of writers will be inspired to have a go! Who could resist when these printables pages make it so easy, too?
Although we've designed the printable so that you can print it out for one child as a "book", to be bound or stored in a folder, we think that many pages in "My Book of Lists" will be perfect for teachers to use in the classroom, too, on a page by page basis.
My Book of Lists is a total of 63 pages organised as follows:
- Favourites (21 printables)
- Dreams, Goals and Wishes (14 printables)
- Record Keeping (15 printables)
- Dates and Notes (5 printables)
We've included a pretty cover and divider pages, and you can also click directly through to pages from the Contents list at the front of the pdf file for ease.
- This is a digital download. The publication is just over 11 MB.
- You will receive a link to download your 27-page pdf file as soon as your payment goes through.
- You will need a pdf reader (such as Acrobat Reader) to open and print the file.
- We ask that teachers buy one copy per classroom, rather than sharing with colleagues.