Flags of Africa - Cocktail Stick Size
(Subject to VAT, if applicable)
There are so many ways you can use these mini African flags, which are just the right size for gluing to a cocktail stick. We've designed them with a little flap (with the country name on) to fold over the cocktail stick- so easy and useful!
Here are some more suggestions for using these little flags:
- pinning to a large wall map
- hanging up as tiny bunting (fold the flap over a piece of string and glue down)
- making flag pendants
- decorating dolls houses
- using as mini flash cards (print onto card and glue the flap to the back)
- storing in a match box or mint tin
- This is a digital download (1 MB)
- You will receive a link to download your pdf file as soon as your payment goes through.
- You will need a pdf reader (such as Acrobat Reader) to open and print the file.
- We recommend downloading this file onto your computer. Although we provide a link for you to download to Dropbox, we do not provide support for mobile / tablet issues.
- We ask that teachers buy one copy per classroom, rather than sharing with colleagues.
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe